Valentine's Day is almost upon us. Here are a few last minute ideas if you're currently plan-less:
1. Dine Romantically at Vegetate - Vegetate (1414 9th Street, NW) will be serving a special multi-course Valentine's Day tasting menu, with optional wine pairings. Check out the V-Day details here.
2. Give a Basket O' Goodness from Modern Liquors - Today is (Wednesday, February 13) your last day to order one of Modern Liquors' "Valentine's Sweetheart Baskets." Modern Liquors (1200th Street, NW) offers two types of baskets, both featuring delicious goodies and bottles of bubbly.
3. Take 'Em Dancing - The Space (903 N Street, NW) features a special edition Valentine's Day Mario Salsa, Latin/Salsa Party from 8pm-2am. Speaking of The Space, check out their schnazzy new web site!
4. Be Loved at Be Bar - be bar (1318 9th Street, NW) features a very special Valentine's Day Edition of be: easy Thursdays. "Indulge in DC's sexiest Hot Spot, Be Bar, the only place to be seen on Thursdays."
5. Get 'Em Something Shiny - Abou Master Goldsmith (1249 9th Street, NW) has beautiful original jewelry designs combining precious metals and gems from around the world. These are dazzling gifts that will be cherished for a lifetime.
6. Get 'Em Somthing Sweet - notable newcomer Chatman's D'Vine Bakery and Cafe (1239 9th Street, NW) features awesome sugary sweets perfect for capping off a great meal or for sharing something sweet with your sweet. Veterans Breakwell's Coffee + Tea (900 M Street, NW) and Azi's Café (1336 9th Street, NW) are likewise awesome spots for grabbing something yummy for your special person.