Located at 903 N Street, NW--just steps from the new Maruka School for Yoga and Boutique, Long View Gallery, Be Bar, the site of the new Corduroy Restaurant and Nima's Restaurant, and developments like The Exchange and 936 N Street Loft Condominiums--The Space will now be a members-only place to gather in casual, cool style. Membership has many privileges, including:
- Exclusive events for members, including themed cocktail parties, art exhibitions, fashion, and musicThis seems to be a new concept in private clubs for the city of Washington, offering “A loft style lounge with the feel of home. For work, play or simply relaxing.” I really think they may be onto something. I’m excited that The Space is one of Shaw’s many nightlife/gathering-place/cultural offerings.
- Complimentary appetizers and nightly happy hours
- Complimentary concierge service by International Lifestyles
- Use of the private terrace
- Reserved seating for any member and up to three guests
- Excellent rates with their preferred partners
- Reservation of the terrace for private parties
- Complimentary wireless internet and office facilities
The Space Washington, D.C.
903 N Street, NW
Membership application available here (.pdf)