ReNewShaw Twitter

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dining for a Cause

My apologies for not posting sooner, but if you're still debating what to have for dinner this fine Thursday evening, consider eating out at one of the area's restaurants participating in Dining Out for Life. On this special day, 150 restaurants in the Washington metropolitan area will join together to support men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life-challenging illnesses by contributing a percentage of their sales to Food & Friends. Several restaurants on the list are in or around our wonderful neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were talking about tonight. I was about to be mad for missing it.

Shaw Rez said...

uh-oh, Jon; I was talking about last night! Your message sent me in a panic about posting incorrect info, but I verified and it looks like last night was indeed the night for this year's Dining Out For Life. I missed it too, for what it's worth. Maybe next year? You can donate online also at http://www.diningoutforlife.com/view.php?page=donations.